Toyota Land Cruiser, Amazon, Lexus LX470
+ Identification numbers of the car
+ Governing bodies and methods of safe operation of the car
+ Settings and routine maintenance of the car
+ Cooling systems of the engine, heating of salon and air conditioning
+ A power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ Gear shifting box
+ Transmission line
- Brake system
System of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS) - the general information and codes of malfunctions
Replacement of brake shoes
Removal and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms
Check of a state, removal and installation of a brake disk
Removal and installation of the main brake cylinder (MBC)
Check of a state and replacement of brake lines and hoses
Sensitive to loading / перепускной valve (LSP & BP)
Adjustment of the parking brake
Replacement of cables of the drive of the parking brake
Check of serviceability of functioning / tightness, removal and installation of the amplifier of brakes
Pumping of the brake system
Adjustment of a pedal of a foot brake
Check of serviceability of functioning and replacement of the sensor switch of stoplights
Sensors and activator of the ABS system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Adjustment of a pedal of a foot brake
Adjusting height of a pedal of a foot brake in the released state
Height of provision of a pedal of a foot brake is called the distance from the floor panel (the carpet is not removed) to the central point of a surface of a rubber overlay of a block (address an illustration above). If the result of measurement exceeds the limit of admissible range (see Specifications), it is necessary to make the corresponding adjustment.
|1. Disconnect an electrical wiring from the sensor switch of stoplights (see the Section Check of Serviceability of Functioning and Replacement of the Sensor Switch of Stoplights).
2. Give a lock-nut (the lower nut) and remove the sensor switch from the basic arm.
3. Weaken a lock-nut of a rod of a pusher of the vacuum amplifier of brakes.
4. Rotating a rod, make the corresponding adjustment.
5. Strongly tighten a lock-nut.
6. Install into place the sensor switch of stoplights and make sure that its plunger freely concerns a pedal emphasis. In case of need by means of adjusting a nut (the top nut) make the corresponding adjustment.
7. Turn out the sensor switch on one whole revolution.
Specifications. In case of need as appropriate correct position of the sensor switch on a basic arm.
||8. Measure distance between the sensor switch and an emphasis of a pedal (address an accompanying illustration), plunger vystupaniye size), compare result of measurement to requirements
9. Having finished adjustment, strongly tighten a lock-nut of the sensor switch and connect an electrical wiring to assembly.
10. Make sure of serviceability of operation of stoplights already at weak squeezing of a pedal of a foot brake. At a pedal otpuskaniye stoplights have to die away.
11. Now it is necessary to measure the size of a free wheeling of a pedal.
12. At the switched-off engine several times squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake, having removed residual depression from assembly of the vacuum amplifier.
14. If the result of measurement exceeds the limit of admissible range (see Specifications), repeat adjustment of the sensor switch of stoplights.
||13. A hand squeeze out a pedal to a point when there is a feeling of resistance. Measure distance from a pedal block to a floor and subtract result from height of adjusting provision of the released pedal (address an accompanying illustration).
16. Compare result of measurement to requirements of Specifications, in case of need make check of a condition of the brake system.
||15. Check the size of the reserve course of a pedal: at the working engine (in the inlet pipeline depression has to take place) squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake against the stop and perform the corresponding measurement (address an accompanying illustration).
17. Check system for existence of signs of development of leaks.