Toyota Land Cruiser, Amazon, Lexus LX470
+ Identification numbers of the car
+ Governing bodies and methods of safe operation of the car
- Settings and routine maintenance of the car
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information about settings and adjustments
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating
Check of level of the AT working liquid
Check of level of liquid of the power steering
Replacement of motive oil and oil filter
Check, service and charging of a battery room
Check of a condition of components of the cooling system
Check of a state and replacement of the hoses located in a motive compartment
Check of a state and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Rotation of wheels
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering drive
Greasing of components of the chassis
Check of a condition of components of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of level of lubricant in the transfer case
Check of level of lubricant of differential
Check of a condition of seat belts
Check and adjustment of turns of idling
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check and replacement of the valve of system of the operated ventilation of a case (PCV)
Replacement of the filtering air cleaner element
Check of a state, adjustment of effort of a tension and replacement of driving belts
Check of a condition of components of a power supply system
Check of the brake system
Adjustment of height of situation and free wheeling of a pedal of a brake
Check of a state and replacement of spark plugs (petrol engines)
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves
Replacement of the fuel filter
Check and service of the conditioner of air (K/V)
Service of the cooling system
Check of a state, stuffing by lubricant and adjustment of forward naves and wheel bearings
Replacement of ATF of automatic transmission and main transfer
Replacement of lubricant of the transfer case
Differential lubricant replacement
Check of a condition of components of system of catching of fuel evaporations
Check of serviceability of a condition of components of system of recirculation of the fulfilled gases (EGR)
+ Cooling systems of the engine, heating of salon and air conditioning
+ A power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ Gear shifting box
+ Transmission line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check and adjustment of turns of idling Turns of idling is called the frequency of rotation of a bent shaft at the released accelerator pedal. This parameter is among critical, defining both operation of the engine generally, and serviceability of functioning of its various subsystems.
|1. Check correctness of installation and serviceability of a condition of the air cleaner and all vacuum lines. Make sure of lack of signs of leaks in the inlet air highway.
2. Cock the parking brake and prop up wheels antiretractable boots. Disconnect everything onboard consumers of the electric power and check correctness of installation of a corner of an advancing of ignition (see the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
3. The engine has to be heated-up up to the normal working temperature that guarantees automatic shutdown of bystry idling.
4. Make sure that transmission is established in situation "P".
5. When checking its single turns only remotely connected digital tachometer is capable to provide the required accuracy of measurement of frequency of rotation of the engine, you make connection of the device strictly according to instructions of manufacturers.
|1. Connect a tachometer. Connect a tachometer tester sampler to a conclusion of "IG" (-) of the diagnostic socket.
2. Start the engine and increase the frequency of rotation of a bent shaft to 1000 rpm; supporting her about 5 seconds. Release the accelerator pedal.
Do not allow a weight tachometer wire contact, it can cause damage of bobbin assembly.
3. Consider indications of a tachometer and compare them to requirements of Specifications. If turns of idling do not conform to requirements of Specifications, malfunction, most likely, consists in an electronic control system of idling (ETCS). Idling turns on engines with injection of fuel (EFI) are controlled by ECM, mechanical adjustment is not provided in this system.
Adjustment of the minimum turns
|1. Make sure that at the released accelerator pedal the control lever of TNVD concerns the screw of adjustment of the minimum turns of idling (address an accompanying illustration). Otherwise adjust the drive lever.
2. Start the engine, check turns of idling compare results of check to requirements of Specifications.
4. Tighten a lock-nut of the adjusting screw and again check idling turns.
|3. For adjustment disconnect the drive of the TNVD lever and establish the minimum turns of idling by turn of the screw in the situation corresponding to the middle of the specified range (address an accompanying illustration).
5. Connect the drive of a control lever and if necessary adjust it.
Adjustment of the maximum turns
2. Start the engine, completely squeeze out the accelerator pedal, measure the maximum turns of a bent shaft and compare results of measurement to requirements of Specifications.
|1. Make sure that at the squeezed-out accelerator pedal the control lever of TNVD concerns the screw of adjustment of the maximum turns (address an accompanying illustration). Otherwise adjust the drive lever.
Do not allow operation of the engine on the maximum turns more than 5 seconds. You make adjustment only at the adjusted minimum turns of idling.
4. Tighten a lock-nut of the adjusting screw, adjust the minimum turns of idling, and again check the maximum turns.
|3. For adjustment disconnect draft of an accelerator, cut off a seal of the adjusting screw and a special key give its lock-nut. Establish the maximum turns of idling by turn of the screw in the situation corresponding to the middle of the specified range (address an accompanying illustration).
5. Connect draft of an accelerator and if necessary adjust the drive. Install a new seal on the adjusting screw.